Wednesday, March 26, 2008

If you build it, he will come

By the way, I am watching Field of Dreams. Quite possibly one of the greatest baseball movies made in my lifetime (behind The Natural, of course). Every time I watch it, I think of my father and how much I miss him. He loved both of these movies, and he loved baseball.

I can't wait to teach my little girl about baseball like Ray Kinsella (played by Kevin Costner) does in the movie, and like my Dad taught me. Oh, have we mentioned that we are asking for a little girl? That's probably a useful piece of information to share at this point.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Bro,

Baseball is the greatest game in the world and a great way to spend time with your children. Looking forward to doing just that on Saturday! Go Tigers!

Anonymous said...

The Natural is my favorite baseball movie. I'm glad you mentioned it because you may have gotten a beating. Annie

Anonymous said...

So glad things are moving along! We think of ya'll often and can't wait to meet your gal! Love you all,
Scott, Anne, Juliet and Lillie Maud

P.S. We think you made a great choice! Girls are the best!