Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Rejected, Yet Again

So today marks the 4th, yes the 4TH time we have sent in the same info into stupid Homeland Security/Immigration Services. Mind you, we have not materially changed what we have been submitting, we have to keep sending it in until we get a person with more than one brain cell to realize that we have submitted literally EVERYTHING that we needed to.

The good news is that a woman who had responded back to an e-mail Brandon sent to their customer service told us that it was rejected in error, and that it was overlooked because she was out of town on vacation. This time we at least got a specific named individual to send it to rather than the generic "Special Orphan Officer" that we had been sending it to in the past.

So keep your fingers crossed and pray that they finally figure things out on their end.

On another note, I went to a Ranger game tonight and it made me realize how excited I am to be a Dad. One of the things my father and I shared was a love for the game of baseball. It's such a great game and I can't wait to instill that same love for the game into my child (boy OR girl).

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I think this is really just a secret government test to see if you really really REALLY want to be a parent:)